CONSIOUS INCLUSION IN THE WORKPLACE
Utilising a combined professional experience of nearly 40 years, Linda O’Donnell from Zenith Consulting and Mavis Anagboso from Toju Consulting have created a bespoke toolkit on conscious inclusion in the workplace.
Our toolkit is designed to support leaders and managers in small to medium-size organisations to successfully navigate the current inequalities within the sector and engender a shift in thinking and behaviour. Our toolkit consists of:
A 3-hour workshop which aims to:
- Understand what diversity and inclusion is
- The impact of a lack of diversity and inclusion from a talent pipeline perspective
- Understand the value of creating a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Provide a practical set of solutions to help implement diversity and inclusion practices within your organisation.
A programme of 1-2-1 coaching sessions to develop:
- The skills to successfully overcome the challenges of creating a diverse and inclusive culture
- Confidence to create opportunities to address the issues linked to diversity and inclusion directly.
Our toolkit is based on professional sector-specific expertise and evidence-based psychological practice and will equip leaders and managers in developing a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Our mission is to help leaders build their confidence and be more intentional about inclusive cultures in the workplace.
I provide tailored strategic business advice to high potential individuals and businesses wishing to take their personal/corporate performance to the next level. Leveraging on my extensive career spanning the UK public /private sector and interest in personal wellbeing, I take a holistic approach to coach individuals, ensuring that you achieve transformational change. If you’re highly motivated and desire to shift from your current state, get in touch for a free initial consultation to determine if I’m the right business partner for you.
I advise businesses on effective Diversity & Inclusion strategies. Following extensive qualitative interviews with business leaders and underrepresented groups across various industries, I have developed a unique framework that specifically addresses issues around diversity in the workplace. If you are serious about building a sustainable D&I framework in your organisation, please get in touch to see how we can work together to create lasting change.